- I am serious about this. If you think I'm not, just hold your invitation under a black-light and see how serious I am.
- Anyone reading these words is welcome to contribute.
- I think You should definitely contribute, even if you disagree.
- Any robot submitted will likely be used (exceptions that could disqualify a robot: If it is making a joke about my haircut, or if it is too good to the point that it calls into question who is really the most qualified to be running this operation).
- You have until Wednesday, March 10th to send submissions.
- I am not going to shut up about this for the next 3 weeks unless I receive entries, and I will get increasingly obnoxious about it.
Send your submissions to miles [at] thedailyrobot.com, you can send as many as you want, you can go credited or uncredited, you can write an Encyclopedia Robotica entry for your work if you like (if you'd like to just guest-write one of those let me know and I will run it by Mo before matching you up with a piece of artwork to write about). Seriously, this a fun idea.